test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please Fix Sorcery!

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Suggestions Box
Please fix Sorcery? Still cant get the powers when they framework says we are supposed to! And if it isnt going to be fix. Please let us know. So we dont waste anymore time with it!
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2009
    raverbane wrote:
    Please fix Sorcery? Still cant get the powers when they framework says we are supposed to! And if it isnt going to be fix. Please let us know. So we dont waste anymore time with it!

Which ones are you talking about, cause I see them all.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I can 'see' them just fine. But, the trainer wont let me buy the powers I already qualify for. This is something the dev's broke in beta when they split up the Sorcery framework into different branches. I was hoping they would have fixed it before going live.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    raverbane wrote:
    I can 'see' them just fine. But, the trainer wont let me buy the powers I already qualify for. This is something the dev's broke in beta when they split up the Sorcery framework into different branches. I was hoping they would have fixed it before going live.
    I am able to purchase any sorcery power.

I dont really see what problem you have.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I have

1) Eldritch Bolts
    2)Eldritch Blast
    3)Binding of Aratron
    4)Eldritch Shield

Arcane Vitality says "Requires 3 power from Arcane Sorcery or 5 non-enegy-building powers from any framework" I have 4 sorcery powers listed in the Arcane power list and I still cant get the power.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    raverbane wrote:
    I have

1) Eldritch Bolts
    2)Eldritch Blast
    3)Binding of Aratron
    4)Eldritch Shield

Arcane Vitality says "Requires 3 power from Arcane Sorcery or 5 non-enegy-building powers from any framework" I have 4 sorcery powers listed in the Arcane power list and I still cant get the power.

I have the exact same build and I STILL CANNOT PURCHASE THIS POWER. :mad: It remains unavailable as a selection. When the filter is set unavailable it more than happy shows the power.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I'm having the same issue. I noticed that some of the Arcane Sorcery powers are marked as Arcane Sorcery and some are just Sorcery. Vitality did not have those stipulations in beta, as I was able to take it at level 6 I believe.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Yep...same issue here...I've bugged it in game....She is shelved at 11 until they fix it. Oh well I have other alts I can play with in the meantime :)
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Well, when they do fix it, hopefully by recombininb it, since splitting it up was a bad idea, I think, they should offer a complete respec to all sorcerers. :cool: