test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

A "Spoof" SG Idea...

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
I have been nominated to be the spokesman for the Sphere of Silence, a secret society of assassins and mercenaries. It is so secret, in fact, no one who is in it ever really knows they are a member. To have knowledge of the Sphere is to suffer the fate of death, because it is our solemn oath to remain in the shadows and be that of myth and legend.

So it is best that if you are to join, you are to not know you have enlisted.

You may ask yourself: "How do I know if I'm recruited?" Head my words, don't bother prying. Because you may already be a member and have to kill yourself, and then kill yourself again because you found out you were a member all along. It's complicated, so keep your curiousity in check and just be quiet.

In fact, I think they're out to get me now. Those SOBs set me up! And they're coming for you, too, if you have read this. My bad, sorry.

Wish I could help, but seeing as to how I am quickly bleeding to death from this feakishly large blade jutting from my back...crap, how'd that get there? I don't know how I could of not seen coming...seriously, the thing is huge...how could I miss it?

They're that damn good...I'm....sorry I ever said...anything...run away...

No, hold up. I think that means he's dead now that he knows too much. Yup, dude is lying over there in that large pincushion of a corpse pile. You're all good.

Wait, now I'm going to have to kill you real quick before I lose the last little bit of blood I have left. Come here, I have an oath to fufil...