test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LF Supergroup ATLANTIC TIME +4hr west coast

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
My wife and I are in our 30's and easy going. We looking for a family type Supergroup swearing and drama at a minimum. I come from a heavy raiding background (I have been a raid officer is more then one MMO) and my wife is new to the MMO thing just 2 years ago with WoW. I been playing since launch of EQ1.

We are into PvP and PvE, raids, teaming or just helping out guildies. If any Supergroups Atlantic time and with consider EST as well fit what we are looking for I would love to hear from you =-)
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Still reading Supergroups profiles. Still LF Supergroup that is putting a major focus in CO.
    edited May 2009
    foodles wrote:
    My wife and I are in our 30's and easy going. We looking for a family type Supergroup swearing and drama at a minimum. I come from a heavy raiding background (I have been a raid officer is more then one MMO) and my wife is new to the MMO thing just 2 years ago with WoW. I been playing since launch of EQ1.

We are into PvP and PvE, raids, teaming or just helping out guildies. If any Supergroups Atlantic time and with consider EST as well fit what we are looking for I would love to hear from you =-)

Angelus Viscus is recruiting. I am the leader and we do everything you like doing. We are a 18+ guild that focuses more on a fun family environment. We will do everything in the game but we arent tied to just one thing like raiding or pvp. We have people from around the world, but based on Central time.

If you want, come check us out. We would love to have you.
    edited May 2009
    Kool checking your webpage now =-)