test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Phoenix&**************

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
i want to team with one person age: 7-13 it will have pvp,roleplaying and mandatory participation to this lucky youngster it is basicly batman & robn so contact me jazz1 since its roleplay make a backround story and i will check who's the best you have until july 13th on that day i will contact you and tell you
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    *deep breath*

PAEDOPHILE!

CALL THE PARTY VAN!
    edited May 2009
    i want to team with one person age: 7-13 it will have pvp,roleplaying and mandatory participation to this lucky youngster it is basicly batman & robn so contact me jazz1 since its roleplay make a backround story and i will check who's the best you have until july 13th on that day i will contact you and tell you

this is so transparent all I can say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    edited May 2009
    You now that seems very creepy. Ohh well have fun playing whith.....
    edited May 2009
    I'm ashamed of you lot.
    Cant a man in skin tight spandex with his underpants on show play around with prepubescent boys, offering to show him his secret cave and special toys, without people thinking something is "up" anymore?

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/4346/2164014.jpg

Its a tradition as old as acient greece, a man and his apprentice would do everything together. Nothing sexual at all there.

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/5771/bed3rc.jpg
    edited May 2009
    jazzguy wrote:

Pffff....

You really think that just because we play games we are dim witted and/or children?

God,your worse then those ****ing republicans who think the same thing you do.

So,in essense,go **** yourself back to pedophile town mother****er.
    edited May 2009
    Prototype wrote: »
    Pffff....

You really think that just because we play games we are dim witted and/or children?

God,your worse then those ****ing republicans who think the same thing you do.

So,in essense,go **** yourself back to pedophile town mother****er.

I never said all of you were children i just wanted to to team up with a child so i could help him you need to get a grip
    edited May 2009
    this is so transparent all I can say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All of you this is getting tired if you dont have anything good to say dont say anything
    edited May 2009
    Wokie0 wrote:
    You now that seems very creepy. Ohh well have fun playing whith.....

Shut up are you calling Batman creepy
    edited May 2009
    Big_Lunk wrote: »
    I'm ashamed of you lot.
    Cant a man in skin tight spandex with his underpants on show play around with prepubescent boys, offering to show him his secret cave and special toys, without people thinking something is "up" anymore?

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/4346/2164014.jpg

Its a tradition as old as acient greece, a man and his apprentice would do everything together. Nothing sexual at all there.

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/5771/bed3rc.jpg

Thank you your speaking the truth
    edited May 2009
    RUN CHILDREN!

He wants to touch you in an innapropriate manner
    edited May 2009
    Robota wrote: »
    RUN CHILDREN!

He wants to touch you in an innapropriate manner

No i dont you perve
    edited May 2009
    Coming from you?
    edited May 2009
    now now, rob, im sure he means he wants someone of any age to RP his kid sidekick, not neceseraly a 10 year old player... right?
    edited May 2009
    Wow, No I was not makeing fun of batman he rocks. I was only makeing fun of the whole creepyness of your request. You have to admit that it sounds sort of creepy.
    edited May 2009
    Wokie0 wrote:
    Wow, No I was not makeing fun of batman he rocks. I was only makeing fun of the whole creepyness of your request. You have to admit that it sounds sort of creepy.

Your right now that i thik about it it does sound creepy i misworded my request for that im sorry
    edited May 2009
    If you're going to be on To Catch a Predator, you might as well have a name that doesn't sound as unoriginal as "the Phoenix". I mean, it just lacks so much in imagination, Jean Grey would bring an end to our reality out of embarassment.
    edited May 2009
    jazzguy wrote:
    Shut up are you calling Batman creepy

He is.

Dont take it personal,I make fun of everything and everyone because everything and everyone have such obvious and inobvious faults,I cant helo but ridicule them and expose them.

Like how I constantly call the Independents pacifist *****es.
    edited May 2009
    If you're going to be on To Catch a Predator, you might as well have a name that doesn't sound as unoriginal as "the Phoenix". I mean, it just lacks so much in imagination, Jean Grey would bring an end to our reality out of embarassment.

I just anted to mentor the child you guy take everything wrong so I said it the wrong ay just drop it