test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Coalition; Xbox 360 users

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
Hello, my name is Colton from The Coalition.
At this time, we only have 4 confirmed members. I've done concept art for both their heroes and both of their enemies. Here is the link 2 our team poster; http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/hh2/gothicmurakumo/?action=view&current=TheCoalition.jpg All of us r gamers from Gears of War 2 who will b migratting over 2 Champions Online so we mean business! We're trying 2 b a well rounded team. I, The Murakumo, the character u c n the above link flying with black hair, red cape, blank eyes etc. Am the the Superman of the group. My character is the most well rounded of the 4. He's a cross between Superman and Goku from DBZ. So needless 2 say I'm the brute, warrior, tanker w/e u want 2 call it of the gang. Hatebreed, the character who resembles a ninja on the bottum is the healler, he raises the dead (including us) Black Ice 2 the far right uses the element of ice and bind. Swallow, the character 2 the far left with the green mask is the long range of our team. His experience lies with guns and speed.
With all of this being said, we're looking 4 another brute such as myself, who has a character built like The Hulk. Hatebreed is considering becoming a theif type character and in order for him 2 do so we need a socerer type character. We're also expecting 2 find some female gamers as well. So if u fit n e of those requirements or even if u don't message the gamertag on xbox live; murakumo 69 He's authorized 2 answer any questions you may have, and he has plenty of room on his friends list so feel free to add him. His name is Michael and he's the Swallow character I described earlier. On a 2nd note sKiTtleS963 will also b accepting messages/friend requests. He's the super hero I described 2 the right in the poster. If u truely want concept art done 4 your character such as the link above, then contact me at www.myspace.com OR on my gamertag; King Murakumo However at this time I am not accepting friend invites Thank you 4 your time.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    nice to see a 360 superteam forming, wish you guys the best of luck!
    edited May 2009
    hey im probaly gonna get CO for my 360 and i might make my hero just like wolverine :D
    edited May 2009
    Welcome to the community. I am a member of H.O.S.T., so I will not be joining. But anyways Nice to see another Xbox 360 SG.
    edited May 2009
    GL 2 you guy's, as a member of another 360 supper group I know how hard it is 2 get going, but I hope the best for this super group and hopefully an alliance can be formed between the two 360 groups down the road.