test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Superhero looking for a Team

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
Heroes, I salute you!

As I have recently been preoccupied with the ordeals of life, I have been sitting on the sidelines as Villains and thugs have roamed the streets - but now I feel my return is highly due.
I called the City of Heroes home for a time, yet I have visited many more realms in my lifespan.

You see, years ago I learned of my ability to convert my flesh to metal which protects me from any wound - truly kicking in when I was around 24 - and has thus left me unaged ever since. I believe I fought in many wars, but time is fleeting and my memory eludes me time and time again.

Anyhow - I go by the alias of Cowled now and here is some information about me:

* Hometown: Unknown
* Description: Cowled is 5'7" tall and has blonde hair. His skin is made of solid steel, able to withstand increadible amounts of damage. He carries two techswords; strong enough to cut through even the strongest of metals.

* Origin: Some say Cowled has been about more than a 100 years, and photographs of him fighting in old wars have been found in old government files. It is rumored that he stopped aging years ago, as his metal skin rejuvinates him.

I'm decently experienced in previous online games, going back aprox 9 years.
I'm a casual player, sometimes able to be on for many hours, sometimes working late.
Having been a superhero fan since childhood, I hoep to find a group of players to explore the game alongside, roleplay at times as well as just enjoying the benefits of being a Superhero in a game world.

I live in Europe, following the GMT+1 timezone.

Looking forward to any replies I might get, and thank you for reading my post.

- Cowled
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments