test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Warp Force

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
Warp Force

I'll be creating a Superteam called Warp Force. I've created guilds and whatnot in the past and they have turned out great. If anyone from CoV/CoH sees this then I created a supergroup on villains side called Rumble Squad. It was a great guild with lots of PvP players and Task force players. There was always something interesting to do. It had almost 50 players on daily. I do want alot of active players in this guild but there's always room for the casual player. I also make sure that the players in the group become familiar with everyone so the team becomes more than just a name. If anyone interested in joining just post below here and we'll get to know one another.

Goals:
- Large Sum of active players
- A Top Superteam
- Good PvPer's( not necessary but it's a fun bonus)
- Become one big happy family =)

No requirements at the moment since game has not yet come out but please talk below so we can all get to know each other. And my characters name will most likely end up being called Supa since I used it on the game Urban Rivals and I grew fond of it. :cool:
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    And if you want to join just post a little bit about your character in something like this...
    Character Name-
    Character Bio-
    Character Appearance-
    Character Powers-
    Anything else you want to add-

Heres mine
    Name- Supa
    Bio- Not completly finished with it yet
    Appearance- Blue and Silver shinny suit with yellow goggles and a yellow llightning bolt on the stomach and head. Little bit stronger looking than an average person. Shinny yellow belt. Crazy smerk on his face.
    Powers- I'm thinking about a martial arts/ electric class.
    Misc- Will be a pvp toon hopefully