test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Green Guardians

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
Hey Hero and Heroettes. Seeing all this new information about Champions has gotten me PUMPED. Figured I throw this out there for anyone who might be interested. I'm sure, like me, most of you will have tons of mains and alts so I'm not even sure this will be my main....but who knows.

First a little back story. The original Green Guardian was a Rad/Rad "Blaster" on either the Virtue or Freedom Server...its been a while. My original concept was a mix of Green Lantern, Power Rangers and Iron Man. I really like the look and design of the character but having a Rad/Rad Defender as a Blaster just wasn't much fun solo and since it was the only powerset that was green.

After seeing all the custom stuff you can do with your characters from different powers and your powers colors and even where they focus from....I am really itching to dust off GG.

So who are the Green Guardians? I'm not entirely sure but I got a few ideas.

Basically what I want to aim for is a little bit of Green Lantern mixed with Iron Man type designs. Costumes could be creative but would have to be kept in the general colors, Black/White/Green and have some sort of armored feel to them. At least the gauntlets, since thats where the powers come from (Guardian Gauntlets). Powers and abilities are also up to the player, just no archery/gadgets/munitions/swinging, the feel is more energy based. Swords and claws are ok...as long as they can be colored green ( i saw on a video a blue energy sword, maybe that).

Roleplaying will probably be none to light, I don't mind it but I can't keep it going EVERY game and sometimes I just wanna play.

Everything else is up for comments and discussion. If anyone wants to help flesh out the SG or just give some general comments thats cool. I've still got plenty of time before I get my copy of C-O (360 player) so there is PLENTY of time to hammer out exactly what the Green Guardians are all about.

Can't wait for the game come out and I hope to meet a bunch of ya!

Later...