test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

NPCs' REPEL/VACUUM powers that don't apply REPEL Resistance stacks

avianosavianos Posts: 6,110 Arc User
Déjà vu, I've just been in this place before Higher on the street, and I know it's my time to go
During Summer of 2022, Force powerframe got revamped which lead to Repel powers (EXCEPT HYPERVOICE) To get adjusted and reworked!
This led to a new Repel resistance mechanic, that stacks up to 10

HOWEVER! A lot of Enemies Repel attacks were never updated! Meaning they can Repel-Lock you

Incredible frustrating for Melee and Power Armour characters (A undocumented stealth nerf made Knocks and Repels shouting down PA Toggles, Completely locking you out of combat)

Those powers are not many compared to the Knocks from years ago (THANKS GOD FOR THAT)
but I want to document them in a hope DEVs can fix them!

Before I even begin: Special shootouts to TALISMAN'S Ebon Rift which is OVERPERFORMING to disgusting levels of unfair and the Bane of my characters who have rank 3 Flight!
avianos wrote: »
My biggest issue is with how the Enemies' Ebon Rift now overperforming, and basically the player's version of Ebon Rift is piss poor joke compare the NPC Version but thats another story

It's a power that DEFINITELY needs to be tuned down for the sake of rank 3 Flight characters!
from my Experience from soloing QWZ and the mission which includes Talisman,

Now in QWZ against Dark Disciples is more forgiving thanks to the open space and the limited range its being summoned! But against Talisman boss fight the the closed room it's a nightmare

Ebon Rift
  • Incredible Vacuum pull
  • Innate movement debuff that stacks more than 5 times
  • Characters with Rank 3 Flight are basically TRAPPED compared to Acrobatics and Superspeeds, because the Vacuum's speeds outperforms the in-battle flight speed which also gets hit by the Stagger debuff

I already have only 5 Ranged characters whose primary Travel Power is rank 3 flight, but two of them happen to be one of my favs and no, I'm getting super speed for them!

Flight is already a freaking with how the endgame threats it, Ebon Rift just insults it even further​​

While you are here, Considering giving DUST DEVIL Innate Vacuum so it can trigger Wind Reverberation

POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!

Comments

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,110 Arc User
    Talisman's Ebon Rift

va6DLiU.gif

kICCMym.gif

WQ2uO2N.gif
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
    Dark Disciple's Ebon Rift

XdGBhmE.gif
    Manimal Birds' Hyper Voice
    oU9xuer.gif

Qularr/Qullar/Whatever they are spelled Concussor Beam
    vk5hQjW.gif
    VIPERs' Concussor Beam
    ywj527Y.gif