test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server Restart 8/8/2024

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,158 Cryptic Developer
Defender's National Training Program
This event is over. The vendor will stick around for 1 week.

Comments

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,506 Arc User
    It'd be nice to have a Fusion Week before the anniversary event. So many thousands and thousands of piled up mods clogging the bank. Hours of work like a head.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • sapphiechusapphiechu Posts: 267 Arc User
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    It'd be nice to have a Fusion Week before the anniversary event. So many thousands and thousands of piled up mods clogging the bank. Hours of work like a head.

I second this request. I'd third it too, but that would be silly, so I'll let someone else do that.
    3856039c53d222b47efa23bc56b3c976ccefd059.jpg
  • phasestarphasestar Posts: 122 Arc User
    Onslaught week please!
    phasestar wrote: »
    Onslaught week please!

Much as I'd like Onslaught week to be every week, we had one just a few weeks ago, so I doubt we'll get one again soon. Now, the last Fusion Week was quite some time back.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    It's been three months since the last Onslaught week. I don't think one per quarter is asking too much.
  • royalflvshroyalflvsh Posts: 166 Arc User
    sapphiechu wrote: »
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »

I second this request. I'd third it too, but that would be silly, so I'll let someone else do that.

I'll third it. Please give us a Fusion Week.
    We just had one!
    phasestar wrote: »
    We just had one!

True, but for some unexplainable reason they did not couple it with the usual catalyst sale, so I, for one, have many r5 mods waiting to be fused, so another Fusion Week, with the usual sale, is highly recommended.
    JwLmWoa.png