test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Steadfast bug

monsterdaddymonsterdaddy Posts: 787 Arc User
edited July 10 in Gameplay Bugs
Steadfast is not working as intended. The power states you can only receive energy once every three seconds. When you have Form of the Tempest you can clearly see the bug as FotT energy (once every 4 sec) could hit several times before you see Steadfast energy. Someone had previously explained the bug:

"Steadfast's 3 second timer to receive energy gets refreshed on critical hits, resulting in it not giving energy until you've gone 3 seconds without a crit, rather than "once every three seconds" as the description states. As it stands, this makes the energy unlock functionally unusable."

Would you please look into this? Thank you!

P.S. I tested Relentless which is also a crit based EU and it's working fine so hopefully it's a quick coding fix.
Post edited by monsterdaddy on

Comments

• thisiscraftaaathisiscraftaaa Posts: 235 Arc User
    Can confirm; I'd noticed this for a decent while now (extremely easy to test and see using something rapid-hitting like Sword Cyclone or One Hundred Hands, or any MA combo) but never actually got around to reporting it.
    The fact that the forums refuse to tell you how close you are to the character/post size limit until you attempt to post something that happens to be too big- and the automated spam filter will immediately completely lock you out of posting long-term if you attempt to post or edit posts too close to the character limit- is genuine agony.

This is my cry for help