test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Defective Onslaught device, stuck in inventory, cannot delete/discard

tymmistertymmister Posts: 22 Arc User
I don't even know the exact date. I tried to submit this in-game, but for several days now, it keeps saying, "Try again later.

I have a defective supervillain (Medusa) device. You need these timed devices to do the supervillain onslaught missions and gain the currency to buy the Supervillain onslaught gear.

Several days ago, apparently, when I had finished an Onslaught mission, and the timer for the transformation was done, it should have disappeared when it expired. However, it didn't disappear like it was supposed to when the transformation ran out, and I can't delete/discard it; it stays in my inventory.

Having it there stops me from getting a new device to do a new mission, so I can't do any more supervillain onslaught villain missions ( tried). I also tried dropping the new onslaught missions I had picked up to see if I could then drop the defective device, but I still couldn't get rid of it.

I need a developer to delete the device from my character bag so I can pick up a new device to do the missions and get the Onslaught gear I need