test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"Drowned Rats"/sewer segment in Resistance cannot be completed

thisiscraftaaathisiscraftaaa Posts: 235 Arc User
As the title says, the sewer segment in Resistance currently cannot be completed. I attempted this five times in a row before giving up and coming to post here- three of those with teammates and two of those alone- and the same exact issue happened every single time. Seen here:

qwkxex0.png

Specifically, the rightmost pump- the one I've sat my character on in the screenshot here- no longer counts towards the "Restart the Pumps" task, which leaves the section stuck on 2/3 completion no matter what, making the area impassable and Resistance as a whole impossible to complete.
The fact that the forums refuse to tell you how close you are to the character/post size limit until you attempt to post something that happens to be too big- and the automated spam filter will immediately completely lock you out of posting long-term if you attempt to post or edit posts too close to the character limit- is genuine agony.

This is my cry for help

Comments

• rinzler156rinzler156 Posts: 119 Arc User
    I can confirm on my end that it's also happening. The mission refuses to complete. However, during one of my tests, the option was just not available, and I couldn't actually activate that pump, as if it was already activated, therefore locking the mission with 2/3 progression.