test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

NOT GETTING MY COSTUME SLOT IN CHAMPIONS ONLINE FROM A ZEN PURCHASE

anajamoisanajamois Posts: 4 Arc User
  • This was requested to be made in a reply to Ticket #1088292

I purchased the Premium Pack ingame, but my account is not granting my characters an extra costume slot. I paid for this, so if it is a bug, I would be happy if it were resolved.

Screenshots attached (in the ticket linked to this thread) show proof my account has purchased the Premium Pack and the description that states the purchase adds 1 costume slot to the account.

All of my characters were granted 2 bag slots and 40 auction slots, so the costume slot should apply to every character too. This must be a bug.

Comments

• anajamoisanajamois Posts: 4 Arc User
    k88pl4j9xvrx.jpg
    4mhnd2gamlp5.jpg
    Screenshots used as proof.
  • miorummiorum Posts: 61 Arc User
    Hello! Just a player here, for the record:
    I've found that the way this game handles handing out most rewards is through the 'Perks' system - and an unfortunate side-effect of that is that the more Perks one has, the longer it takes for characters to obtain rewards from them.

My suggestion:
    When you get back in the game, pick a location (such as the Powerhouse) to be idle in for roughly 5 to 10 minutes (which means not going to another Zone, or going to Alerts etc.). That should hopefully let the Perks List load in fully, and give you the rewards.

If this is not the case, I'm hoping a member of the dev-team can assist you further with the issue on this thread. Good luck!
    In-game, I'm The_Kef -- ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ "That's really it for Champs."
    Nah, that wasn't relevant to my problem, sorry.
    Firstly because this effected my entire account, across every character new and old.
    Secondly because entire weeks have passed with hours of playtime and not a single character gets the costume slot.

The mod who replies to my ticket didn't know what to do to fix it, so they just gifted me 1,200 ZEN and called it a day. I mean... That's pretty good, I guess. An alternative solution?