test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[RESOLVED][BUG] "Become:" Devices do not function properly.

miorummiorum Posts: 61 Arc User
edited June 6 in Gameplay Bugs
'Become:' Devices have become bugged in various ways and are mostly unresponsive after being equipped and activated.

I have tested the following ones via equipping them, activating them, and attempting to initiate combat:
1. The Become Frank Device can use its Energy Builder, but it will grey out in Melee range. Its 'Beatdown' ability can be used as usual.
2. The Become Werewolf: Arctic Device can use its Energy Builder - but it will grey out in Melee range, just like with the Become Frank Device. None of the other abilities can be used, including its 'Aspect of the Bestial' Form.
3. The Become Doomlord Device can use its Energy Builder, but with the same problems as the others. Its 'Dark Blast' and 'Death's Embrace' abilities can be used as per usual. The other abilities remain greyed out.
4. The Become Chaos Demon: Red Device cannot even use its Energy Builder. All of its abilities are greyed out.

Out of all the devices tested, only their respective Travel Power and Block abilities function as normal.
In-game, I'm The_Kef -- ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ "That's really it for Champs."
Post edited by miorum on

Comments

• nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 980 Arc User
    i remember you used to have to level these up, i wonder if that's why they're wonky
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    Tested various other Becomes.

Some won't activate any powers, even ones that don't need a target. Some allow 1 or 2 powers to be activated.

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"