test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Whirlwind no longer procs Concentration or Chilled Form

spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 638 Arc User
The ranged AoE Wind power Whirlwind no longer procs Concentration or Chilled form stacks. Tested in the PowerHouse at 50' distance and with a full maintain.

Comments

• spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 638 Arc User
    Bump. In case there's any way this could be fixed with this week's patching.
  • warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited May 17
    In my opinion, it has something to do with powers that tick every 1 second for max of 3 seconds.

It was very evident on Crushing Wave before and after. When it ticked every 1 second, it didn't proc those forms. After it was changed to tick every half second, it procced those forms.

Therefore, my opinion, all powers that tick every 1 second should be changed to ticking every half second. And, adjust damage so total DPS remains the same.

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"
  • miorummiorum Posts: 61 Arc User
    That is not a bug, according to this comment: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline#/discussion/comment/12864295 ->
    None of these are bugs, per say (although it's odd that some are working in certain situations and not others).

Whirlwind - Because this power's effects can be extended, it's considered a dot, and not direct damage.
    Ball Lightning - This is a summon and also considered dot damage.
    Dust Devil - This is a summon and also considered dot damage.
    Wall of Ice - This is a summon and also considered dot damage.
    In-game, I'm The_Kef -- ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ "That's really it for Champs."