test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20240423.2 - Nighthawk

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,170 Cryptic Developer
edited May 15 in PTS - The Archive
Nighthawk
  • Event now uses account currency.
  • Completing the Who is Nighthawk? mission will grant 1 Nighthawk Premium Favor.
  • New Mission: Franklin Stone Alert. Completing this mission will grant 1 Nighthawk Sidekick Favor. This mission is accessible once completing the Who is Nighthawk? mission.
  • Added new temporary device that lets you access the account bank. Can be used if you have the Premium Pack purchased or are a lifetime subscriber. Cannot be used in combat.
  • Added Blast helmet costume. This item can be purchased with Nighthawk Premium Favor.
  • Added Grenade Launcher and Retro Pistol costumes to the event store.
  • Added Pistolwhip sidekick. This item can be purchased with Nighthawk Sidekick Favor.
  • Adjusted the mission granted vehicles in the Franklin Stone Penthouse alert to be more durable.

Bank
  • Added account bank in the Bank area in Millennium City. This can be accessed if you have the Premium Pack purchased or are a lifetime subscriber. (Players who have purchased hideouts can still access the account bank via their hideouts, this is just a new option in Millennium City).

Sidekick
Pistolwhip
  • Increased power damage.
  • Fixed self-heal not healing properly.
  • Removed from ZEN store.
  • Moved belt costume to the Trade Paperback store.

Powers
Call to Battle
  • Adjusted Disorient damage reduction scaling for this power for each rank. Scaling increases per rank.

Snap Shot
  • Adjusted the way the bonus damage on this power is dealt to fix an issue with it not working with other powers.
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,619 Arc User
    edited April 25
    Being able to access account bank from outside the Hideout is a quality of life needed since the beginning. I'm glad we got it! Should have every bank teller just have an account bank option so everyone wont be crowded in one spot.

Since the PTS server has been wiped clean, there is no way to test things properly since all unlocks are gone.
    edited April 25
    Found the Account Bank Teller device to test out account bank access. The cooldown is an hour to even try so I'll pass. I'll never want to dedicate a slot to something with such a cooldown. Easy pass.
  • ultronyte#7191 ultronyte Posts: 53 Arc User
    It's a longshot, but having the new Blast Helmet's visor ALSO be an attachment for the mouth piece would be sweet, so we can mix and match other headwear costumes with it
  • warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    Found the Account Bank Teller device to test out account bank access. The cooldown is an hour to even try so I'll pass. I'll never want to dedicate a slot to something with such a cooldown. Easy pass.

It's a DEVICE??

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"
  • lynxeyed86lynxeyed86 Posts: 44 Arc User
    Hello! please make the dots on the cheeks repaintableaosczkhyz8o7.jpg
    warcanch wrote: »

It's a DEVICE??

There is a device in the event vendor for 200 currency. It has 3 charges and an hour cooldown to summon an account bank npc.

The bank has these npcs on either side so the device is pretty much pointless.
  • warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    warcanch wrote: »

It's a DEVICE??

There is a device in the event vendor for 200 currency. It has 3 charges and an hour cooldown to summon an account bank npc.

The bank has these npcs on either side so the device is pretty much pointless.

And, even after the Friday patch, these vendors aren't interactable. If you need to purchase the device, then what's the point?

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"
  • vonqballvonqball Posts: 933 Arc User
    Are we getting a new power, or a replacer for that grenade launcher? Seems like a crushing or fire damage version of sonic boom generator would fit.

Also, can you make that skin work with shotgun?
This discussion has been closed.