test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Release Notes 4/18/2024

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,093 Cryptic Developer
edited April 18 in Release Notes
Misc
  • Fixed an issue where the Scorching Aura: Body (Black) aura was not displaying properly.

Powers
  • Minor fixups to Gadgeteering tooltips to match the format of other tooltips.
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,433 Arc User
    We haven't had an Onslaught Villain week in ages. Any chance for a 2-week OV bonus in the near future?​​
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    thisiscraftaaathisiscraftaaa Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited April 19
    Raising it here to be sure beyond sure it's at least seen, because Customer Support just threw an automated bot response at me that misconstrued what the issue even was, told me to just email Community@crypticstudios and closed the ticket, and the latter of the two in turn hasn't given a single hint that they've received an email (sent 12 days ago and counting.)

New Archetype CC winner "The Fissile" here; the vouchers+devtokens reward box came through successfully the morning of the next dev CC, but neither the "New Archetype Costume Contest Winner!" mission item nor the Prototype perk/title were delivered. I'm not in a desperate rush to have them delivered rIgHt NoW, but I'd still like confirmation that someone's at least aware of the issue since the bot response from Customer Support and non-response from Community CS- which I started pushing into three weeks ago- is more than a little discouraging.
    Defender save my soul, for I have sinned...