test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Separate Cooldowns.

areeeareee Posts: 848 Arc User
On one hand we have sidekicks from cash items. Boxes and the Zen Shop.
On the other hand we have sidekicks from quests.

Quest earned sidekicks are distinctly less powerful than those gotten through Zen.

So why do they share the same cooldown timer when they are so different stat wise?

Give them their own timer. Quest cooldown timer and Zen cooldown timer.

Then us greedy sidekick loving players can have a sidekick out all the time. You guys put the work into the quest sidekicks but most of the time they get put into storage or tossed once they get a Zen sidekick.

Comments

• Options
    nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 768 Arc User
    Why're you bothering w/these anyway? They're trash all around, zen/mission/lockbox. They take one aoe smack from anything be it a cosmic, or event boss, and they're gone for what? 5 minutes? They're useless. There's so many devices that're vastly superior to fill all of your slots that these things aren't even on the radar.
    [NbK]XStorm
  • Options
    areeeareee Posts: 848 Arc User
    nbkxs wrote: »
    Why're you bothering w/these anyway? They're trash all around, zen/mission/lockbox. They take one aoe smack from anything be it a cosmic, or event boss, and they're gone for what? 5 minutes? They're useless. There's so many devices that're vastly superior to fill all of your slots that these things aren't even on the radar.

I'm a pet lover. I play this game because I can have an army of pets.