test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Add old DNTP unlocks to the SCR vendor?

thisiscraftaaathisiscraftaaa Posts: 192 Arc User
A simple suggestion because, let's be honest, A. it's been ages since we've had a DNTP and from what I've heard it's not likely we're going to see more any time soon, and B. some people might genuinely prefer dishing out a few hundred SCR over grinding a character to level 40, or at the very least would enjoy being able to slowly get a trickle of old DNTP content at a relaxed pace instead of having yet another "show up right this instant or good luck waiting a whole year or more to get ALL OF THESE THINGS RIGHT OVER HERE YES" scenario like way too much of our content already is.

So, why not throw old DNTP unlocks into the SCR vendor- costumes and emotes and all- for a few hundred SCR a pop, while still keeping them available from the DNTP vendor as well for whenever it comes back? Just a simple QoL thing.
Defender save my soul, for I have sinned...

Comments

• Options
    historiphilehistoriphile Posts: 86 Arc User
    I agree with that.

I mean, I'm a lifer, I can get these things when they come out, always have.

But for perspective, a friend of mine tried this game, got excited, but when I told him some of the cosmetics that best reflected the character he had in mind came from an event that was months away at the time, he lost interest, and has not come back. There has to be another way to do these things.