test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

not fun

psychicslugpsychicslug Posts: 725 Arc User
I loved making new characters and creating new power combinations and such, but they took that away from me limiting and caping my number of characters. Limiting and binding things to character not account, causing me to be forced to do an event because the curancey can't be carried over. spreading the costume parts and dividing the auras, rare drops that are impossible to get unless your lucky, or have the money to get it off the AH or paperback store. I sometimes regret paying for a lifetime sub way back before all this stuff, back when they were still revamping and adding powers to the game. Now its just an over hyped fashion show, the game is boring and just unfun i only log on to do events now to collect what parts that i am forced to do the mission a number of times for one part, and the others cost event currency. Any i recently downloaded and paid for Baldur's gate 3, i own it no microtransactions and the game is entertaining and fun and challenging without being just stupid hard. So guess I will continue to play my fun game BG3 and log on to work in champions until it dies a slow death and becomes a wasteland when other games that are new and more fun comes out.

things to make this game better, stop binding things to character or account even, increase drop rates, ad alternative leveling missions and starting locations, revamp all the powers fill in the power gaps and please expand and make some new sets, at least one a year, or two a year or more but that is over the top. Improve the missions and to be honest the alerts are preparative and boring, also making the foes annoying and hard to fight due to constant knocks and environmental affects that a human can't adjust for unlike the AI is just unfun not challenging .

Comments

• Options
    nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 768 Arc User
    You sure do like to complain about everything, are you a CEDD? You sound like a CEDD. Anyway, why do you have so many characters? There's no way you can reliably gear/configure/mod more than a couple dozen at very best.
    [NbK]XStorm
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    nbkxs wrote: »
    There's no way you can reliably gear/configure/mod more than a couple dozen at very best.

Sure there is. I have 100 characters in JG/DG/VG with OV secondaries and R7 or better primary mods.I call that pretty reliable.​​
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!