test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

EARTH's Onslaught power needs to be updated as Melee Combo

avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
edited February 3 in Suggestions Box
Yeah earth isn't getting a Revamp any year soon, but can we at least fill the gaps and obvious flaws the OG Devs left behind with the EARTH+WIND update?

EARTH's Onslaught is clearly a combo but was never marked as one! Meaning neither Combo spec nor [Medusa's Onslaught] works with it!

Legit a very fun power, one of the only Elemental Melee powers we have, it's a shame to see it being wasted with outdated mechanics and oversights

Earth is like Telekinesis, it has both MELEE and RANGE attacks, but lacks everything else, including DPS, Debuffs and Synergies!
POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!

Comments

• Options
    vonqballvonqball Posts: 923 Arc User
    Agreed
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    For all I know this could be a Bug report and OG Devs wanted this to be a melee Combo but forgot to tag it properly!
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,092 Cryptic Developer
    Humorously enough this has already been done, it just won't be on pts for a while.
  • Options
    warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    I hope it gets the "apply Stagger" like many other combos: 1st hit = 25% chance, 2nd hit = 50% chance, and 3rd hit = 100% chance. That sort of thing.

Disclaimer:
    I was filling the page with other glaring issues with EARTH, but decided it's a waste of time. IF/WHEN you (the Devs) fully address EARTH, I'm confident many of these issues will be discussed THEN.

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"