test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

in game currency

I started with the nightmare event I will no longer do events for currency for that event, as it can't be carried over, so questionite is they way. Also since they force you to do the main event like 10 or more times you get enough to get most items. If not just use drifter as you can build it up and doesn't cost much to buy auras and even costume parts. I just bought the costumes out right this time other than the one you had to do the event for. most of you might not be able to do this, as i open a lot of boxes and those i spend my money on the lock boxes more than i should, but as it stands i have become less and less interested in this game due to my character creation limit is capped. So i just log on to see what is new and interesting and then buy it or do an event to earn it. Now with the other crap with lock boxes I have two characters that can only open them to earn the tokens for other things.

Comments

• Options
    sapphiechusapphiechu Posts: 259 Arc User
    The Drifter salvage cost is reduced according to how many times you've completed the associated missions. You do no missions in the set, it'll be full price. You do 5/10, it'll be half price in Drifter salvage.

The lock boxes ARE somewhat problematic, but considering the EU and China (China now being the BIGGEST gaming market in the world) are both looking to prohibit lock boxes and other similar gambling-by-another-name microgames, we might well see costumes go back to the Zen store, including any of those that rely on luck to unlock (We can but hope?).

But conversely, if you don't like playing the game for the prizes, but you're playing the game anyway… Consider the prizes a little bonus?
    3856039c53d222b47efa23bc56b3c976ccefd059.jpg