test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Release Notes 1/25/2024

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,092 Cryptic Developer
Nightmare Invasion
  • Added Mutated Boots 1, Mutated Boots 2 and Halberd costume to the event store.
  • Added Nocturne Aura (Hair) to the event store.

Costumes
  • Added Heavy Hammer, Heavy Double Bladed Axe, Heavy Hammer Sledge, Heavy Sword Broad, Heavy Sword Forked as weapon skins for TK Blades.
  • There is a known issue where some of the new weapons erroneously display the wrong material in the tailor, this is just a visual issue for the tailor and does not carry over to the powers.

Powers
  • Fixed an issue where Iron Chain could not crit on the last hit.
  • Fixed an issue where Draysha Supercharge could crit its effects.

Comments

• Options
    championsrperchampionsrper Posts: 66 Arc User

Powers

RIP Endgame score wh*res
  • Options
    thisiscraftaaathisiscraftaaa Posts: 191 Arc User
    Maybe I'm just dumb, but trying to wrap my head around Draysha Supercharge critting, what about it was even critting in the first place? I never saw anything that LOOKED like it was critting, and I can't exactly imagine any weird hidden effects it might have had that could have been critting (though that probably goes to how little I use it.)

Not that I'm particularly bothered either way, I'm just kind-of curious what weird obviously-glitchy thing I missed about it.
    Defender save my soul, for I have sinned...
  • Options
    kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,092 Cryptic Developer
    So, everything can technically crit by default, and needs to be manually flagged not to do so. Not the greatest setup but it is what it is. Sometimes some things slip through and don't get flagged, or something happens and they get unflagged.
  • Options
    thisiscraftaaathisiscraftaaa Posts: 191 Arc User
    But what was the critting actually doing? Or was it just an unnecessary extra switch being flipped every now and then wasting precious server bandwidth?
    Defender save my soul, for I have sinned...
  • Options
    nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 768 Arc User
    It was dropping hp down very fast, and then giving imbue a broken **** +critical rate.
    [NbK]XStorm
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Costumes
    • Added Heavy Hammer, Heavy Double Bladed Axe, Heavy Hammer Sledge, Heavy Sword Broad, Heavy Sword Forked as weapon skins for TK Blades.
    • There is a known issue where some of the new weapons erroneously display the wrong material in the tailor, this is just a visual issue for the tailor and does not carry over to the powers.

TK BLADES FANS KEEP WINNING! 💯 💯 💯💪

Laser Swords users... keep getting denied with their customization!
    Powers
    That was a thing!?

POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    ericrightshow82ericrightshow82 Posts: 582 Arc User
    Costumes

This is most welcome. Next, do you think we could get more munitions skins for particle guns?

• Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,594 Arc User
    edited January 31
    I noticed that Nocturne auras don't give off a lighting effect anymore to objects and parts of the body that it doesn't directly apply to since this patch. During Christmas the lighting effect was updated and turned yellow-ish. Now it is just gone entirely. I was using that effect (not the yellow change) to make ooze and water textures pop out.

Update:
    People in game said that the spotlight position changed likely for the hair, but it also changed all other auras. Functionally changing what the auras did. So these auras aren't what I got them for anymore.
  • Options
    bigshad24bigshad24 Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 1
    Nightmare Invasion
      Powers
      • Fixed an issue where Iron Chain could not crit on the last hit.

Has the issue where Toxic Blades is never applying poison on the last hit been fixed?

Edit: It has been fixed.