test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Release Notes 1/4/2024

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,092 Cryptic Developer
edited January 4 in Release Notes
Winter Event
  • The winter event is over. The vendor will be around for 1 week.

Misc
  • Fixed an issue where the Scarlet Scarab 2 horns were not unlocking on the male avatar.
  • Fixed an issue where the Electro Swing goggles were not unlocking on the female avatar.

Powers
  • Fixed an issue where Ultimate Sonic Boom Generator could not crit.
  • Fixed an issue where the debuff on Scorched Earth could crit.
​​

Comments

• Options
    maldanaanmaldanaan Posts: 53 Arc User
    Are unused event rewards/tokens no longer being reset at the end of the year? I hate having it cluttering up my 4th tab. Was hoping that the event vendors would show up again for one week to let as much of it as possible be spent before it disappeared. Or will there be some new way to get rid of it?
  • Options
    kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,092 Cryptic Developer
    They'll be reset later on this month.​​
  • Options
    heroshima1heroshima1 Posts: 107 Arc User
    maldanaan wrote: »
    Are unused event rewards/tokens no longer being reset at the end of the year? I hate having it cluttering up my 4th tab. Was hoping that the event vendors would show up again for one week to let as much of it as possible be spent before it disappeared. Or will there be some new way to get rid of it?

The event vendors were here a couple weeks ago. Sounds like you missed it.
  • Options
    smae#5843 smae Posts: 1 Arc User
    It would be a lot better if the event vendors were there for the week before the token reset and not the start of December.

Right now if you miss it, you're stuck looking at tokens you can't use for the month+ before their deletion.