test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Remove Loot Beams from Action Figures.

rinzler156rinzler156 Posts: 103 Arc User
Please remove loot beams from every single Action Figure altogether. Cosmic/Lair/Open Mission alike do not need to have Action Figures in their drop pool, let alone have a drop beam at all.

There is nothing valuable at all that comes from Action Figures other than to 'collect' and that's it. Please just get rid of the loot beams.

Comments

• Options
    thisiscraftaaathisiscraftaaa Posts: 191 Arc User
    Seconded, AFs are all worth less than rando "lol 37N 93L" green secondaries unless there's a perk tied to them that gives a title, in which case they're still worth, like, 5G to 20G at the most. Not worth having loot beams of any color.
    Defender save my soul, for I have sinned...
  • Options
    kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,092 Cryptic Developer
    So, the loot beams aren't going away, but just something to note: action figures are on their own loot table, and getting one does not mean it was in place of another loot drop.
  • Options
    thisiscraftaaathisiscraftaaa Posts: 191 Arc User
    What purpose do those loot beams serve when nobody actually cares about the AFs in the first place though? They're a misdirect to make you think you've gotten something you might actually care about when your "special" reward is extra inventory clutter worth 55L, 2N 55L, or that has to be manually deleted from your inventory. Actual wrapping-rocks-in-candy-wrappers-for-Halloween type of heavy-quotation "reward," especially when dealing with ones that can't just be vendored away.

Granted, I don't care personally when they have their own distinct loot beam color from everything else, like in Serpent Lantern? But when they share the same color as an actual loot table that people care about, that's when it falls into "your reward is get trolled trolololol" territory.
    Defender save my soul, for I have sinned...
  • Options
    spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 632 Arc User
    So, the loot beams aren't going away, but just something to note: action figures are on their own loot table, and getting one does not mean it was in place of another loot drop.

That's really nice to know. Thank you.
  • Options
    apeboy#2015 apeboy Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2023

consider changing action figure rarity to blue then, as is when someone sees a gold/red shiny they get excited only to instantly be let down when they find out its a AF.

• Options
    sapphiechusapphiechu Posts: 259 Arc User
    Some people like collecting action figures… Not everyone likes the same things, or dislikes the same things. We always get a fresh influx of new players that do not have these action figures, and considering the theme of the game, AFs actually make a lot of sense.
    3856039c53d222b47efa23bc56b3c976ccefd059.jpg
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    I just wish there was a HUD option to turn of AF drops for my characters, or somthing like that.​​
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!