test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Pets/side kicks

psychicslugpsychicslug Posts: 725 Arc User
I want a shadow panther, as a summoned pet like the wolfs or a sidekick that does dimensional damage and fear like affects, maybe an energy drain bite to transfer hp to me.

A gorilla and or money sidekicks or summoned pets, i was thinking barrel of monkeys, and maybe a gorilla that wears Hawaiian shorts and a shirt with sunglasses and punches people and slaps them around called bozo. The monkeys could be small and like the chaos swarm sidekick or a summoned pet under the same power of animal summoning like the wolves and such.

Blob pet/ summon creature, this could be under the construct summon or be under supernatural power set not sure where to put the things. I think it would be cool to have them divide and create more of themselves like the toys do. they would have a slam attack that does a possible poison damage (hence why the supernatural power set) and slow targets even a small ranged attack that can cause poison damage and a small DOT. Now for a side kick you could give it an envelop power to cover the person turning them into a blob for a while to hold and cause DOT poison while held if they break the hold then the blob reforms as if killed so takes a second to reconstitute itself. This is a slow recharge on this attack so it would not use it often, or only directed to do so by the player, like the robots can transform into gun turrets.

Comments

• Options
    horripilantehorripilante Posts: 323 Arc User
    Just like Evil Eye I want an Evil Gut
    Something like the Irrafiate exposed Stomach piece, but that hovers around using toxic breath and draining enemy life.

irradiate-guts.jpg

Also

Gnomes
    In groups of 2 or 3, male and female, with pointy hats
    Height below the characters knee-line
    They could use Earth attacks and some healing magic, and old poeple laughter
    Basic-Gnome.jpg
    gnome-couple.jpg

Floating Moai head
    A Large floating Moai head hovering over the ground, using sonic attacks and beams tha cause dimensional damage
    Only the mouth is slightly animated (open and closes)

moai-heads.jpg