test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gravitic Teleporter Lunge Power

I know that it's likely been discussed and brought up here many times before but it would be cool if Gravitic Teleporter could be made into an actual lunge power. With there only being two teleport-based lunges in the form of Lightning Strike and Void Shift, I think Gravitic Teleporter would be an awesome addition for two reasons: First being that I imagine the color values for it would be more apparent since its 'lighter' in saturation when compared to Void Shift and the second reason being that its 'sleeker' than the others. Lightning Strike works best for electric toons, probably speedsters, and maybe someone playing a toon who's using an untested/experimental teleporter thats more unstable in its depiction.

Bonus reason would be that it would pair well for those that use teleport travel powers like Energy Step, Mind Blink, Retrowave, Phase Out, etc. Its kinda limiting that you have tunnel through dark dimensions or get struck/turn into lightning just to teleport closer to enemies. Tooltip for Gravitic Teleporter is posted below for those who are unaware of its existence or don't know what I'm talking about.

jt0uvbukw30t.png
Main OC: Glitch - Conduit of The Network

“I put a 'Glitch' in your system!”