test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Chimera's Tongue

mateusrattmateusratt Posts: 9 Arc User
add chimera's tongue pull attack as an obtainable power via device or power unlock. drop from rhinoplasty or burden of beastmen. animation is already there, should be doable for players too. this will revive the game, i promise you.

Comments

• Options
    i am not biased i am not hoppy from champions online i am not obsessed with this idea
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    Definitely must have an Ultimate Power Replacer Variant Tounge Device. New Meta.​​
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    yardbombyardbomb Posts: 6 Arc User
    as the inventor of this idea i agree
  • Options
    ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 664 Arc User
    More powers in general please, even if just copy and paste with different animations, but please stop with the replacers.
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    More powers in general please, even if just copy and paste with different animations, but please stop with the replacers.

And yet, on Discord the devs claim that these thing have been well-received. I guess they don't look at the forums.​​
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    vonqballvonqball Posts: 924 Arc User
    So, is this thread a roundabout way to ask Kaiserin to slip you some tongue?
  • Options
    vonqball wrote: »
    So, is this thread a roundabout way to ask Kaiserin to slip you some tongue?

yes
  • Options
    yardbombyardbomb Posts: 6 Arc User
    on a related note, it would be really cool if our characters could fly in the hit MMO champions online: reloaded