test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Havoc Hammer in Dire Need of Changes

rinzler156rinzler156 Posts: 103 Arc User
Okay so, some changes have been made lately that at this point I'm starting to question if there is even a point to grabbing Havoc Hammer at this point.

I mean seriously, the 'glitch' where Havoc Hammer stopped you from fully charging Haymaker itself was, to my knowledge, widely disliked. And now, it's come out of the bag that instead, it was really a nerf.

There is no point in getting Havoc Hammer anymore, none. At least with Lightning Bolter you get some enjoyment even though it needs a buff, as well as Laser Shotgun.

Can it -please- get a buff, something, because the Crowd Control effects don't even stand up to some other crowd control effects that we have easy access to which I will not name considering they may get nerfed just by the mention of them.

I tried it out on a crowd control build for fun and it's 'okay', but I can make a full archery CC build and be happier with it (since I tried it out recently and it's more fun to be a Archer CC-er)

Please buff Havoc Hammer, and by buff it, I mean get rid of the needless debuff you get on full charge, it's unnecessary and it guts the hell out of this device and sets a terrible precedence that says "this can happen to normal haymaker, maybe even Burning Chi Fist, or even Massacre".

Get rid of that debuff.