test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

FC.31.20230726.1 - Lockbox

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,092 Cryptic Developer
edited August 2023 in PTS - The Archive
Nighthawk
  • Added Detective Ripped Shirt and Detective Casual Shoes to event store.

Lockbox
  • Added Fire and Water costumes to the pts debugger.
  • Added Lava and Scorching auras.
  • Added Flail emote.
  • Added Fire and Rain loyal sidekicks.

Sidekicks
Maelstrom
  • Improved self heal.

Kickstart
  • Updated attacks to include Clinging Flames.
  • Updated melee attacks to deal fire damage.

Powers
  • Increased the duration of Fiery Escalation to 10 seconds (from 6).

Devices
Blade Bomb
  • Reduced charge time to 0.83 sec.

Ultimate Fireball
  • Fixed an issue where Scorched Ground wasn't overriding other Runes.
  • Fixed an issue where the effect could be extended.

Havoc Hammer
  • Updated tooltip to include the charge lockout applies to any Haymaker variant.
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,594 Arc User
    All Tights auras effect pants too instead of just tights. Has this always been intended?
  • Options
    kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,092 Cryptic Developer
    Auras like the tights ones apply their effect based on costume regions. Pants fall under legs, and the aura cannot differentiate whether you are using pants or any other leg costume part, unfortunately.
  • Options
    ultronyte#7191 ultronyte Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited July 2023
    The new costumes don't actually have the Magma material in the tailor

Also the detective shoes' socks clip into the male model's right ankle
  • Options
    rinzler156rinzler156 Posts: 103 Arc User
    The Ultimate Rune being extended by the spec didn't seem that big of a deal if it could be extended. It honestly would have been cool considering the Rune from Transcendance wasn't considered an Ultimate Rune. No, it was considered a 'Transcendant Rune'.

That was my thought process as to why Overseer/Arbiter's Enhanced Mending didn't extend it, but, I definitely would have liked the Ultimate Rune from UVD's Fireball to be extended by a rune only because it's perk was only 'debuffing enemies in the rune'.

But hey, it's whatever.

Also, Havoc Hammer is horrible. It's unequivocally, undoubtedly, rapturingly, HORRIBLE. You should have been able to fully charge Haymaker outside of the use of that device. This just sets a really bad precedence for devices and I don't care if it's because this device has 'Crowd Control' values, because the crowd control values don't even hold up against other crowd control abilities no matter how you argue it.

Like what is the point of having Havoc Hammer at this point, this has to be the most useless PVD of all time. I think if I ever loot Havoc Hammer, I'm just going to discard it and not give it to anyone else. That is how TERRIBLE this device is.
  • Options
    shapey#5696 shapey Posts: 57 Arc User
    Bug: Detective Ripped Shirt and Detective Casual Shoes are using the wrong previews/thumbnails
    Bug: Magma material does not exist on the lockbox costumes.

Also, Water material has this... sickly green hue in it that very much makes it not look like water. I'd highly suggest removing that, maybe making it more transparent as well so it's not just "slower and reversed flow Ooze material."

Fiery Escalation extended to 10 seconds is great! Now extend the range of Nova Flare to 100ft, PLEASE.
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    edited July 2023
    Also, Water material has this... sickly green hue in it that very much makes it not look like water. I'd highly suggest removing that, maybe making it more transparent as well so it's not just "slower and reversed flow Ooze material."

I noticed that too. That must be a mistake. That greenish color was probably intended to be linked to one of the selectable color channels but something got messed up in the process and will be fixed in a subsequnet patch. At least I hope that's the case. As is, I'd never select that "water" material to reprsent water.​​
    Post edited by jaazaniah1 on
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
This discussion has been closed.