test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

devices are a scam

psychicslugpsychicslug Posts: 725 Arc User
Wonder as to why we don't get new powers, well devices that you can get, that are bound to the character are a way to limit powers and make money. Where as before they would make a power or set of them and then all could make many characters using them. This limits it to only one, power unlocks were the start of power limiting. Another was limits of number of characters you can make, this has gotten out of hand and i for one am tired of this game being little more than a fashion show of which i can't make any more characters as i am at 140 or so so way over the limit. this has stifled my creative ability to a point i rarely even log on long any more as even getting something you are now force to do things like 10 times or so.

I am just going to log off for maybe a year or so and do something more fun like watching paint dry or hit my head with a hammer. The forced game play and constant hurdles you make a person jump through just for a different power look or some cosmetic costume option is just stupid. The game was fun this would not be as big an issue as it is, but the fun has been sucked out beaten to death skinned and the hid tacked up and tanned and cryptic is wearing it as a suit to board meetings with a smile.