test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lightning Bolter issues

rinzler156rinzler156 Posts: 103 Arc User
So, can someone please explain to me why regular Lightning Arc is capable of arcing it's damage to another enemy but Lightning Bolter can't do that. Isn't the point of PVD's that they're supposed to have some semblance of functionality like it's predecessor? Or was that just left out of the memo when they finally worked on Lightning Bolter.

Lightning Bolter is one of the prime examples, other than the Ray Guns, to be heavily lacking in meaningful damage, and these -both- could use a buff.

Comments

• Options
    warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    It's why IF I got one for FREE that I MIGHT try using it.

So, when I see these extremely subpar PVDs on the AH for 2k, 5k, 10k, etc, I just chuckle about them. Or is that groan?

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited June 2023
    Lightning Bolter doesn't have Arc mechanic, but It always deals additional damage at the end of maintain against Negative Ion target and has chance to CC the target

I took advantage of this for a Sentinel Mastery Electric DPS that utilize the CC along with Electrical Current and Electrocute
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!