test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can the ZSTORE Aura Pack: Krackle Power hands be SCALE-ADJUSTED please! They don't scale at all

avianosavianos Posts: 6,110 Arc User
edited April 2023 in Suggestions Box
This is the second time I purchased Krackle power hands from Zstore for a Fire & Ice build, one coloured Blue and the other Red because I really wanted to commit to the Duality Theme
but this character is a huge TANK which showcases that the auras weren't tested at in everything but the Default character model!

The visuals don't scale with Body mass nor Hands sliders and they get eaten by the character's model
Even shorter characters seem to drown the aura visuals if you use body sliders with anything that isn't default

Can we please have the Zstore auras actual scale with the body mass instead of being static?
Something that is a norm of lockbox and event auras the past year
POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!

Comments

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,110 Arc User
    edited May 2023
    Seriously! The aura scaling is so bad, and it's a ZSTORE exlusive item on top of it
    wJeVIhW.gif
    lXLYhzi.gif
    going from Getting completely eaten by the character's model, to actual functional with close to average body types

And here are two of my Short characters who don't have this issue because they are using smaller body sliders
    SmbTGGJ.gif
    59fYclN.gif

OOOH the things I'm doing for my Fire+Ice elementalists :pensive:
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!