Install Arc
Options

FC.31.20230322.29 - Lockbox

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,092 Cryptic Developer
edited May 2023 in PTS - The Archive
Lockbox
  • Added Traveler costume set to the debugger
  • Added Noxious auras to the debugger.
  • Added Plead and Look Over There emotes to the debugger.
  • Added Sir Mittenhands sidekick to the debugger. This sidekick uses different abilities depending on what role you are in. Known issue: He is not currently using all of his abilities.
  • Added account mission for the Backflip and Power Up! emotes.
  • Added account mission for the Ice Cage costume transition.

Foxbatcon
  • Fixed an issue where the Invisible auras could not stack with one another.

Stores
  • Added 1 token items to the retired Nemesis store.
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• Options
    h4forumsh4forums Posts: 268 Arc User
    GameClient_2023-04-19_19-38-23.png

not sure if the tails & rear accessories "traveler back long" should be clipping with its own set pieces like this.
  • Options
    gammabreakergammabreaker Posts: 230 Arc User
    Swept Back Hair
    Item appear as already unlocked, but costume does not appear in Tailor menus.
  • Options
    atlassarnosianatlassarnosian Posts: 169 Arc User
    Lockbox
    • Added Traveler costume set to the debugger
    • Added Sir Mittenhands sidekick to the debugger. This sidekick uses different abilities depending on what role you are in. Known issue: He is not currently using all of his abilities.

Bug
    The Boots and Bracers lack Material options
    Though the bracers do have the option when selecting left or right, but boots are out of it entirely
    and bracers lack a Diffuse

Suggestion
    Oh my god I would so love to have Mittenhands's idle tail animation for every animated tail!

Mittenhands seems to be a potential gamechanger now for all future sidekicks. I don't recall if there had been any other SKs who hone the same function as him. It'd be a lot to ask to review all of the previous SKs to get them the same viability, but there are quite a few of them who'd get more use with such a thing.
    @atlassarnosian
    Banner.png
    Playing CO since August 25, 2012
    Lifetime sub since July 6, 2017

YouTube|Steam|DeviantArt|FurAffinity
    "Don't call me lizard!"
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited April 2023
    Sir Mittenhands

Something tells me the success of Dreamwork's "Puss in Boots: The Last Wish" may have influenced this 😼

Which is good because that Movie is absolutely KINO!
    Added Sir Mittenhands sidekick to the debugger. This sidekick uses different abilities depending on what role you are in. Known issue: He is not currently using all of his abilities.

This is interesting dynamic new mechanic, the fact it can be used with the game's engine is really impressive!
    but also extremely unfair for all old Sidekicks 🥺
    Mittenhands seems to be a potential gamechanger now for all future sidekicks. I don't recall if there had been any other SKs who hone the same function as him. It'd be a lot to ask to review all of the previous SKs to get them the same viability, but there are quite a few of them who'd get more use with such a thing.
    Like the Foxbat Stunt Double sidekick for example! If I could make a TIER LIST for Sidekicks I would put that one at the BOTTOM
    He freaking SUCKS compared to the Free sidekicks from Events! (Chaos IMP, that robot dog, the Christmas elf)
    He walks the slowest during combat because his AI is prioritizing range attack even if he is out of range
    and doesn't have a lot of utilities and AOEs!

Gets destroyed in QWZ, He is only useful as a BAIT and Meat Shield for the mobs
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,092 Cryptic Developer
    It's very unlikely older sidekicks will get that, but maybe some new ones will have it.

The tail idle we could potentially do using an aura or device. Unfortunately we currently don't have a way to apply it via the ui like you can with moods.
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited April 2023
    Why does every good looking update ALWAYS have to have hidden NERFs? 🤨
    Good fantasy Costumes set, Good variety of weapons, Good Auras, Good new Sidekick mechanics!
    Mittenhands is LIVING THE DREAM of multiple builds in 1 character 🥺

Nice undocumented change here

You made all consumables in UNTIL Recognition (except Qularr Mutagen) as UNABLE TO BE SOLD and now I can't even use this useless recognition for vendor trash

And without Limited sidekicks anymore it's beyond useless Currency now

Not to mention the previous NERF on making UNTIL rec devices 1 use only ruined Acheronic Mace and Infernal Wand which were supposed to deal damage with multy-uses like a combo rather than 1 use only
    Added Sir Mittenhands sidekick to the debugger. This sidekick uses different abilities depending on what role you are in. Known issue: He is not currently using all of his abilities.

I have to say though, the only thing I wish with the sidekick would be if he used Range/Magic when you are Melee Role and Melee when you are in Range

For theme reasons, I understand it was made to fit the respectful Debuff for each role!
    Maybe in a future Sidekick, because this Dynamic System really makes it more interesting and Build friendly :+1:
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
This discussion has been closed.