test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Give us Knaal's Levitating/Flying speed as an Energy Slide Travel Power

avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
We haven't got a new Travel Power in years, why not Recycle existing animation from FLIGHT powers and make a variation of them as for Energy Slide?

The Sidekick Knaal has an amazing presentation of levitating while running! I would love to see this being turned into a Energy Slide Travel power!

It's like Mewtwo moves in Super Smash Bros games, levitating above the ground but NOT actually flying

Worth mentioning, her Idle pose is unique animation that players don't have access to!
g5se79s.gif

The same thing can be applied with Stoic Flight and Arcane Flight, take the flying stance and put it on Energy Slide

Why Energy Slide and not Superspeed you ask? I would fit better with those animations given the character is already levitating above the ground! Not to mention the power's physics would fit way better than Super speed

So you get the AESTHETICS Visuals of levitating above the ground while having the benefits and the speed of Energy Slide!

Also please make Feral Rage's Standing + Bestial run into an actual Travel Power, Having to duck while using the bestial stance is so lame! That's why i'm never using it!
POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
Tagged: