test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Warden Mastery - ID Weaponry Bug

theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
edited May 2023 in Gameplay Bugs
Since the introduction of the Left Hand Weapon auras the following bug has been observed:

- Id Weaponry (Ego Weaponry w/ Id Blades active) no longer proc's Warden Mastery's Grit when conditions are fulfilled (combo completed).

This issue is NOT present on the single blade (Ego Weaponry) version of the power.

Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• Options
    omnius#0640 omnius Posts: 204 Arc User
    Thanks for this, I also put a bug comment in the Jan 26 release notes. Were you able to tell whether or not the damage boost on ID Weaponry from Warden Mastery was affected?
    Unholy Consult | Pantheon | Lazarus Frost | Sword Saint | Gammatron | Blackguard | Imperator | Sardaukar | Risen Osiris
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    Thanks for this, I also put a bug comment in the Jan 26 release notes. Were you able to tell whether or not the damage boost on ID Weaponry from Warden Mastery was affected?

This made me scratch my head a bit since it's a bit all over the place and I no longer use a parser so if anyone currently using a parser could double check I'd be appreciative (as will any Warden Mastery TK Blade builds x) )

My "findings" are that my damage seems to be a bit lower with Warden Mastery and Dual Blade TK vs Warden Mastery and Single Blade TK at this time.

If it is of any meaning, the tooltips tell an interesting story as well. Seems to be set higher for single blade TK as well, not massively so but it is most noticeable in the final strike tooltip (575 vs 630) (Note this was a no mod, no real build character, Ego/Dex/Rec 113/73/73 respectively)

• Options
    edited January 2023

This made me scratch my head a bit since it's a bit all over the place and I no longer use a parser so if anyone currently using a parser could double check I'd be appreciative (as will any Warden Mastery TK Blade builds x) )

My "findings" are that my damage seems to be a bit lower with Warden Mastery and Dual Blade TK vs Warden Mastery and Single Blade TK at this time.

If it is of any meaning, the tooltips tell an interesting story as well. Seems to be set higher for single blade TK as well, not massively so but it is most noticeable in the final strike tooltip (575 vs 630) (Note this was a no mod, no real build character, Ego/Dex/Rec 113/73/73 respectively)

OK I took it through. Just for testing purposes I did the following:
    • This was done on PTS
    • Only used a simple rotation of 3x Ego (or ID) Weaponry -> 1x Annihilate -> repeat
    • Didn't start the parser until I was at 8 full stacks of focus
    • Did 3 runs of Ego Weaponry and 3 runs of ID Weaponry. Each run was 1 minute long
    • Removed any RNG mods, devices, etc that could create damage variations

Shown below are the DPS scores of just the Ego/ID weaponry power according to ACT. In both cases I had R2 and Siphoning Strikes since that's what I normally use and didn't want to take the time to retcon on PTS twice

ID Weaponry
    955/952/946

Ego Weaponry
    975/963/943

So yes, slightly higher average dps on Ego Weaponry over using the ID Blades advantage. And also as you say, the advanced power description also shows that there's a difference. The Warden mastery Grit bug still exists using ID Weaponry, and it seems bonus damage from Warden mastery is also missing when using ID Weaponry. Ego Weaponry appears unaffected.

Side note: I've heard that there's also an old outstanding bug that some hits from the TK melee powers aren't registering properly
    Unholy Consult | Pantheon | Lazarus Frost | Sword Saint | Gammatron | Blackguard | Imperator | Sardaukar | Risen Osiris
  • Options
    lol :) it's getting fixed today though so I guess we'll see how it goes
This discussion has been closed.