test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

QoL Change: [QWZ] Multifarian Reinforcements

gentlegiantvexxgentlegiantvexx Posts: 321 Community Moderator
edited December 2022 in Suggestions Box
I love doing the QWZ Dailies, but I can attest for everyone that one particular mission is the absolute worst out of all of the missions that deters people from doing them as a whole. Multifarian Reinforcements completions are individual based when they should be team wide clearing. Currently when one person completes a portal in a team, it counts for only them and the other 2-4 people have to wait until that same portal respawns along with the adds after a solid 2-3 minutes. Sounds fine for two people, but for a whole squad of 5, it's absolutely killer. I understand the kill enemy quests are individual based and that's okay, but these portals should not be among that same plane.

Can this be changed to where if one portal is grabbed, the completion affects everyone in the party, please?
Would be a massive boon of a Quality of Life change.

Comments

• Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,435 Arc User
    I mostly do QWZ solo, but I completely agree with Vexx. Very annoying. On top of that, not every Engineer drops the proper code, so you have to hop to another one and hope to get the drop there. This is minorly annoying while doing it solo, but it makes the mission take an unnecessarily long amount of time when in a team.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!