test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Players Same Suggestions Every Year

metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
edited November 2022 in Off Topic
Never Enough Inclusion

I just come to say again that I have been waiting for more ethnic hairs forever. They way I have to make shift to get something is not fair. By time they reach it might as well be too late.

I was long into inclusion before mainstream media adopted and is ruining it with their pappyshow politics. This game is very western idealized. And the fact be they ain't even doing the emo and straight hairs properly.

The world is so vast and the content is forever slow. I feel like I came into a phase where CO is losing my interest to heavy farm everything like before. I'm starting to do bare minimum and that's not good.

Since I started playing that game new people coming and make the same suggestions already discussed once a month. To be part of this forum is to listen to a record skip on the same old tunes.

What can we do about this?

Management should somewhat note that they paying attention to the player base in terms of content release even if they are not obligated too. Regardless the patterns indicate the same old chat every year. And everytime I have to say we already spoke of this.
nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
Post edited by metalheart#4270 on

Comments

• Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    ... and this patterns tells us that the devs just don't care enough about this issue to do anything about it.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!