test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Force Team-Only Instance?

Hi All

Quick and simple qeastion, if I wanted to use a social hub (such as WCOC or City Hall) but only have a small group inside that are in my team, is it possible to only have a Instance for that team?.

Or do I have to relie on mission-based ones?

Psi
Psi.

Comments

• mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Posts: 521 Arc User
    If you go into any public instance then it is a single public instance (or, if enough people are there, multiple public instances).
    The blimp or the Argent Hunting Lodge or Club Caprice or wherever else... If you can go in then anyone can go in and you all share the space.

That is how everything works to the best of my knowledge.

Obviously mission spaces are different, and I think you can bring other people to your hideout, so those would be your options for private instances as far as I know.
  • circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,913 Arc User
    edited October 2022
    If you go into any public instance then it is a single public instance (or, if enough people are there, multiple public instances).
    The blimp or the Argent Hunting Lodge or Club Caprice or wherever else... If you can go in then anyone can go in and you all share the space.

That is how everything works to the best of my knowledge.

Obviously mission spaces are different, and I think you can bring other people to your hideout, so those would be your options for private instances as far as I know.

Thank you
    Psi.