What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

AESTHETIC BLOG - Hi-Pan: Fury of the Dragon map

avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
edited March 2023 in Fan Base Alpha
πŸ”— MASTER POST THREAD πŸ”—
Greetings and Salutations!

This is a Branch of thread for my CO AESTHETIC BLOG - All Unique Interior mission maps Captured! Visit it for more information about my Project, it's gonna serve as a HUB thread and for extra!

Due to the forums not being optimized for Threads with multiple images causing huge memory leak, making it impossible to have
I decided to spread out each unique map neighborhood and give it's own thread for better optimization

I'm starting with this ALERT's Map since it's self-contained location
Special Alert: Hi-Pan - Fury of the Dragon
This map is truly a paradise! A Calm Heaven after the fight!
I wasn't kidding when I said I stayed for 40 Minutes for this map alone! It was worth every minute of it!
Floating Islands, Breezy winds, Waterfalls, unique Asian architecture even out of players reach!
There are SO many details I kept discovering while manipulating the camera!
There is no way someone to be able to appreciate the work put on this Area alone with the endless brainless Alert-farming grind!
This area is a Masterpiece! I hope you enjoy it too!
POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
Post edited by avianos on

Comments

• Options
    1/6
    1Ixk7Ku.gif
    0rkmpid.gif
    NfBhLR1.gif
    lOPrHiz.gif

POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    2/6
    Y7NHWU3.gif
    HydWsVL.gif
    TQLUDav.gif
    FYs1tTb.gif

• Options
    3/6
    ffyuRQw.gif
    th641bY.gif
    MZ1A3Rm.gif
    7KBbLbG.gif

• Options
    4/6
    jBVfqr2.gif
    UblDoaw.gif
    pafGVDk.gif
    HLbotal.gif
  • Options
    5/6
    sv4lLG4.gif
    0JS7LlK.gif
    VFiaSdn.gif
    ZZz6XGM.gif
  • Options
    6/6
    edaGGGD.gif
    qrlJVeC.gif
    bPgYS6l.gif
    Q8jFUnK.gif
    p5goI1x.gif