test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Altitis the Color Title

qawsadaqawsada Posts: 739 Arc User
In my opinion, there should be a couple of accomplishments in this game that should reward a Color Title due to hard work and dedication. Doomsday Clock is a nice step in that direction, and I would like to present another: Altitis. The condition to get the title Altitis is to have an account with 125 or more characters, and each characters has to be level 40. Once these conditions are met, then that player can show off this Altitis Color Title of all the time he or she spend playing and spending on this game. I have many reasons for this and why the title Altitis should be a thing.
  • The Altitis present how much an altitis mmo Champions Online really is. No other mmo could have this much character in an account, and CO can be promoted as such.
  • A player like this might have 125 different characters that is completely unique in appearance. Its a way to promote more fashion and encourage more look and costume purchase.
  • A player with an LTS might also have 125 different characters with different Freeform builds instead of using the same Archetype here and there.
  • Getting a character to level 40 take a good amount of time, so anyone trying to get 125 characters to level 40 will take quite a while to get there.
  • This also means that players might do GRABs more often just to accomplish this.
  • Getting 125 slots will cost some money, or the use of their Stipend if they're LTSer, or the player could farming more questionite, convert it to zen, and then spend the zen to get the slots. This mean the player is putting their time, effort, and/or money into the game.
  • If a player is impatient, there is are also level up item that could be bought from the zen shop or players.

Comments

• Options
    gentlegiantvexxgentlegiantvexx Posts: 321 Community Moderator
    Wholeheartedly agree on this here. Players with over 50 characters are already a feat, but the really dedicated ones definitely need something to show for it alongside the LTS folks I feel, especially if they all are level 40.
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    edited August 2022
    Man, I need to up my game. I've been playing for 10 years and only have 85 lvl 40s. At this rate I need 5 more years to get this title.
    Post edited by jaazaniah1 on
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    I'll bump this considering that now you can get color title from lock boxes, now.
  • Options
    keshmarchkeshmarch Posts: 59 Arc User
    I can only hope to achieve Inflammation of the Alts.
    Tark%20Signature_zpscmqoxjfn.png~original
  • Options
    heartstringsk3heartstringsk3 Posts: 154 Arc User
    qawsada wrote: »
    I'll bump this considering that now you can get color title from lock boxes, now.

Really? Which ones are they?
  • Options
    qawsada wrote: »

Really? Which ones are they?
    Scarlet