test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Social Area Suggestions

zwipezantherzwipezanther Posts: 109 Arc User
edited August 2022 in Suggestions Box
Hello,

First off I just want to say thank you for adding the Argent Lodge in MI.

Since social areas seem to be getting some attention, I'd like to make some suggestions:

1. Put a bartender in Sherrera's Bar.

2. An NPC that can teleport people the Space Station bar. Maybe a guy in spacesuit standing in a corner in Club Caprice somewhere. Or a taxi driver that takes you to all the social areas instead.

3. Supergroup hideouts that access the Guild Bank instead of the shared account bank. Maybe via NPC or a safe.

4. A daily mission similar to the Cosmic daily that rotates between the social areas. Could be something simple like running an errand for a bartender, or a dance off similar to the Anniversary event. Maybe count towards a perk emote or title.

5. Change the music in Club Caprice dance floor to the ones that loop during the /em Boombox emote. Pretty sure the RP'ers in there would appreciate hearing different songs.

(Also, not necessarily tied into the social area theme, but a higher tier Hot Dog from the Hot Dog vendors, comparable to what LTS players get in the VIP lounge, would be a nice touch also.)

Thank you for reading. Feel free to add any social area ideas if you wish.
Post edited by zwipezanther on

Comments

• theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    These sound like fun ideas! Would definitely like these!

/Signed
  • dialamxdialamx Posts: 931 Arc User
    I definitely want more Social areas. For years I wanted the inside of Kountry Komics as a social area. Also, would be cool to have the inside of Mind INC, as well as some other areas currently not in the game, like a mall or a bowling alley.
  • paperbellpaperbell Posts: 31 Arc User
    Some of those social area would work well as hide-out. Why not make those as social area that can be customized by the players. Which we can make our own SG events and daily missions inside such areas?
  • Add people of color as NPCs in Minefield.

Open a VIP Lounge at Ram's Minefield Entrance with some Devils, Demons, Succubus, Mediums, Alchemists, Gypsies, etc to represent the sub-basement levels open to anyone who's opened UNITY2 Missions and Defeated Therakiel at least once.

Open Sweetland's Restaurant as a Vibora Bay Social Zone

Give bios for notable characters in social zones I.E. Devon Blackskull, The DJs, Bartenders at Dog Pound, etc - shared lore helps roleplay prompts

Give some special perks and/or gifts to people who click and read/interact with NPCs in social zones as Easter Eggs. I/E The Goth Kid from Canadian Wilderness doing Dance_Gloom. Since Social RP is like 75% of the game population activities it'd be nice for the game to reward such gameplay

Give periodic Mission Prompts every 20-30 minutes that offer the first leg of a storyline in the nearby map allowing heroes who like action RP to have a shared 'alarm' to go back to action Roleplay in missions when social zone rp gets stale.