test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gearbox Question

catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User
Now that gearbox owns the games, has there been a change in forum policy too, so damage done in the past to customers can be finally fixed?

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.

Comments

• Options
    metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    Explain 'Damage Done'. What are you actually asking?
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • Options
    catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    Explain 'Damage Done'. What are you actually asking?

I and others where once unfairly treated and cast out of a game forum by former employees no longer with the company, due to personal reasons instead of an actual violation of TOS. This led to a lot of things inside and outside of the game targeting me, even false accounts pretending to be me, not just the contests hosted and posted on the forums taking advantage of the open door to target me. I can forgive this; they finally stopped after a few years, plus it was during a very militant time that was fueled by the politics during #44's term. I just want my name cleared, and the ban lifted...same thing I'd been asking the community team all along for years. Just no response ever from them. I'd hoped that maybe the new owners might be reasonable about it. If not, I still tried to reach out to them because that person's 8 ball shouldn't continue to exhibit a spiteful reach with a changing of hands of the company.

...I'll leave it there to avoid any drama.

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.