test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Separated category for Facial Hair on Tailor

avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
Seeing how much the CO's tailor has evolved over the years is amazing compared how it looked like on 2011!

However there is still more room to improve and update and considered it became a tradition at this point for the game to recieve Small quality of Life in tailor every anniversary, I would really like Facial hair (beards, mustaches, sideburns e.t.c why are the DOGz sideburns a hairstyle anyway?) completely being separated from the Mouth Accessories and getting their own unique category slot

Its so weird that Hats and Hairstyles got separated but beards didn't!

Do you want to have a badass character with a beard and the Explosive Cigar? Too bad, you can't have both! Not even other cool accessories!

You need to Shave it up

Right now the facial hair customization feels so silly and limited despite helping shaping a character's face along with hairstyles, it feels like this picture to me!
aSX_FqOqMwq2cM9c0Ph24811XpoDvP_uv_MKjyGwpV4.jpg?auto=webp&s=0d628f884045e9312f66b8e05c238e7c5548cefd

this Pre-Alert aspect of tailor could get updated (as well as Force, Earth, Celestial, Gadgets which are also stuck Pre-Alert but that's another thread :weary: )

POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!

Comments

• Options
    kendaricvkendaricv Posts: 8 Arc User
    We could also use a second chestpiece option (akin to how hair works) in addition to having a separate beard option. Those two additions would really open up the character creation options.
  • Options
    metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    Is sad that we still keep suggesting these things.
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,433 Arc User
    To go with our new ability to have facial hair AND a cigar, we need various pipes as costume unlocks.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    This reminds me of my own suggestion of how sashes, shoulder capes and other chest add-ons that are not necessarily Emblems need their own little tab that will not restrict categories but allow better detailed costumes.
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • Options
    shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 697 Arc User
    I agree, as well as when are we getting facial hair and back accessory 2 in their own categories? It'll open up SO MUCH MORE customization in the game and I believe a few players are BEGGING for it at this point.
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||