test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What is the next powers revamp going to be?

My top 5 are as follows

1, gadgets. 2, celestial. 3, Earth (making it a elemental ranged type not just a melee ). 4, Force ( adding slow affects or even splitting it off into a gravity or time as well). 5, supernatural (more plant like powers or a sub catagory

Comments

• Options
    nique554nique554 Posts: 66 Arc User
    My top 5 are as follows

1, gadgets. 2, celestial. 3, Earth (making it a elemental ranged type not just a melee ). 4, Force ( adding slow affects or even splitting it off into a gravity or time as well). 5, supernatural (more plant like powers or a sub catagory

Earth is ranged though, not just melee. Or do you have a different meaning in mind...?
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    My guess would be Earth as it is more straight forward. Gadgeteering is all over the place. Celestial is mainly healing and it might be tough to shoehorn in a bunch of new powers that make it dps competitive. On the surface of it Force might be easy to do, but they need to come up with a 100' buff power or adv for FC that doesn't then make FC even more a go to dps power. Add to that the need to make PFF a reasonable cosmic level tanking passive (and making Field Surge more generally useful). Might not be something currents devs can handle.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!