test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thundrax Memorial Statue or NPC

gentlegiantvexxgentlegiantvexx Posts: 321 Community Moderator
edited April 2022 in Suggestions Box
Of course we'll all miss the Canadian Crusader dearly! Would love to see the Thundrax as either a Statue or NPC in either Canada in Force Station Steelhead or Millennium City's Park in between Westside and Rennaissance Center.

Millennium City Suggestion
https://imgur.com/a/OqKPLE3

Canada Suggestion
https://imgur.com/a/WtdD1sT

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    I like both? :D
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • sapphiechusapphiechu Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited April 2022
    No Statues!

From Thundrax's own PRIMUS Database Entry:
    On Memorials: "I once looked into a city in a parallel dimension where they built giant statues of dozens of superheroes. Gaudiest things I'd ever seen, and the city was littered with them. I'm sure they were honorable men and women, however, I was appalled at the thought that someone might do the same for me when I'm gone. If someone does, I hope VIPER blows the damn thing up."
    An Action Figure. Maybe a billboard. Some ideas for him to be used to hand out certain missions, or even function as a sidekick are excellent ideas. A living Thundrax, to commemorate that he was larger than life.
    3856039c53d222b47efa23bc56b3c976ccefd059.jpg
  • metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited April 2022
    All this is still up to weather the Devs will do it or not.

The creator passed but I think he would want his work to live on. The NPC celebrates his contribution while the statue is just a headstone. Best thing is a NPC in Canada that gives quest and maybe even a sidekick device. Would be cool to have that iconic superhero in Canada. Superheroes that CO lack there of.

Maybe make this device one per account and account bound? Also rewarded once a year in july or something?
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,429 Arc User
    Next year for April Fools the devs will turn everyone into Thundrax.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • miorummiorum Posts: 48 Arc User
    AmbassadorKael himself was in RenCen's Zone chat *very* briefly yesterday (04/01/2022), and repeated the point of Thundrax himself not wanting a statue. They're currently looking into other options (plaque, NPC, etc), but there is nothing concrete yet.
    In-game, I'm The_Kef -- ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ "That's really it for Champs."
  • dialamxdialamx Posts: 931 Arc User
    I still think it should be a Sidekick device. So he can continue to adventure with us and protect us
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    I feel a sidekick is kinda disrespectful; a plaque or npc seems more appropriate.
  • spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 632 Arc User
    I feel a sidekick is kinda disrespectful; a plaque or npc seems more appropriate.

Could be a Thundrax Backup device. Then Thundrax is more on par with the other Champions and not a "sidekick".
  • zwipezantherzwipezanther Posts: 109 Arc User
    Maybe we can re-name Force Station Steelhead after him, with a lore plaque explaining his contributions to go along?

Thank you Thundrax for your contributions. You will be very missed...
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    yeah Steelhead feels like a fitting location.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • gentlegiantvexxgentlegiantvexx Posts: 321 Community Moderator
    sapphiechu wrote: »
    No Statues!

From Thundrax's own PRIMUS Database Entry:
    On Memorials: "I once looked into a city in a parallel dimension where they built giant statues of dozens of superheroes. Gaudiest things I'd ever seen, and the city was littered with them. I'm sure they were honorable men and women, however, I was appalled at the thought that someone might do the same for me when I'm gone. If someone does, I hope VIPER blows the damn thing up."
    An Action Figure. Maybe a billboard. Some ideas for him to be used to hand out certain missions, or even function as a sidekick are excellent ideas. A living Thundrax, to commemorate that he was larger than life.

This would be way more fitting than my idea, fa'sho!
  • Seeing players return to a CO without Scott has been a harsh blow. Still want something in-game for Thundrax. Preferably inside Project Steelhead social instance.