test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Legacy Auras Suggestion

rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
I've noticed a trend of Black/White/Rainbow variants of aura's being released since last year and was wondering if the same treatment could be applied (If applicable) to Legacy Aura's? for example, White Seraphim Aura, Black Shadow Aura, Rainbow Defiant, could be interesting and bring more diversity/options to customization.
Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."

Comments

• Options
    rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    Interesting... no-one has replied or given the dignity of a response, even an opinion about this suggestion, despite were the Aura system began and it's implementation, you would assume the base ones would be be considered for colour variants or is this beyond the scope of a futile request?
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."