test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Acrobatics Inquiry

ajanusajanus Posts: 501 Arc User
So I've been away for...a long time. I got everything updated and wanted to just login and check new powers, etc. Most of my toons use some form of Acrobatics as their travel power. I noticed that holding the space bar down no longer auto jumps while using Acrobatics. I knew Super Jump never did that and you had to keep re-pressing the space bar in order to continually jump, but Acro was always different and you could just hold it down and you would automatically jump again. I know...petty, but it still bothered me lol. I looked in options to see if something might have been added to turn on/off in that regards, but found nothing. I even made a new character and took Acro on him to be sure it wasn't an isolated character issue, but still didn't work. Was this a change they made? Is there a way to turn that back on without changing settings on my Razer stuff to make it happen?

Remember: Half the people you know are below average...

Do not correct a fool, for he will hate you for it. Correct a wise man, for he will appreciate you for it.

Don't be like the Qularr. They would not last one round in the Interstellar Galactic Arena...

Handle @brayv

Comments

• sapphiechusapphiechu Posts: 259 Arc User
    I've been playing since 2013, and one of my first toons used Acrobatics, and it never auto-jumped when holding down space for as long as I've been playing.
    3856039c53d222b47efa23bc56b3c976ccefd059.jpg
  • dialamxdialamx Posts: 931 Arc User
    I know there have been a lot of changes to how TPs work since beta, I still miss making Jet Boots explode from charging them too long. But I've never seen Acrobatics have an auto-jump feature.