test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Viper Supreme Serpent NPC's "collar" costume piece

Am I correct that this is the fanged hood he wears in Aftershock that goes for over 900 SCR at the Until vendor? If that's the case, how much time would it take for a casual newbie like me to get that much SCR? I only have about 1-3 hours/day I can play. If this is something that's feasible for me, any tips you have would be appreciated. I'd really like to go for a serpent/poison theme but even if I was willing to pay the Zen store, I'm not really seeing anything there that matches it as well as that piece
Unholy Consult | Pantheon | Lazarus Frost | Sword Saint | Gammatron | Blackguard | Imperator | Sardaukar | Risen Osiris

Comments

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    Well, if all I did was gring scr for that hood piece and had 3 hours a day, I would do the QWZ dailies, the first 2 Ladyhawke serials, the 3 cosmics, and the daily alert. That's at least 75 scr/day and so would take about 2 weeks. Or, you can ask somebody in game with lots of scr on hand to buy it for you and arrange to trade something of value that you have.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • omnius#0640 omnius Posts: 204 Arc User
    gotcha thanks!
    Unholy Consult | Pantheon | Lazarus Frost | Sword Saint | Gammatron | Blackguard | Imperator | Sardaukar | Risen Osiris